Thursday 16 August 2012

Piggie bums, just for fun.



So....just for a bit of fun, I made a piggie head and a piggie body, then I added...


..a massive bag of bead soup - I love bead soup - a pair of jewellery pliers and cutters, some tiger tail and a couple of silver crimps...then...



..take a length of tiger tail, I used about 14inches, thread on a silver crimp and a nice sized bead from the soup, loop the tiger tail round and back through the crimp bead and crimp with the pliers.

Then....



...add the piggie head bead and continue threading on those seedie beads until you are about 2 inches from the end, thread on the piggie body, a seed bead (this stops the crimp from disappearing into the piggie body) a crimp bead and another nice sized bead from the soup (mine are the same but they don't have to be), thread the tiger tail back through the crimp bead and crimp with the pliers.  Tuck the end of the tiger tail into as many beads as you can and trim any excess.

Ta dah....


A fabulous, unique piggie book mark.

And just because I can, a close up of piggies rather cute derriere ....



Have a look in my Etsy shop for more cute bums ;O)

Laney x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)