Wednesday 10 October 2012

Knobs...not those knobs...these knobs....




Puddy Tat drawer knob, available on Etsy



Its official...I am into knobs, big ones little ones...be good here...just glass ones ;O)

This cute, especially designed by me, drawer knob will just be purr-fect for that piece of furniture that needs a twist of humour.

Available in my Etsy shop, just click the link under the pic :O)


Toadstool drawer knob, available on Etsy
Also available to decorate and personalize those drawers, is this fab Toadstool knob.  Bright, fun, whimsy and fab!

Just click on the link below the pic to take you to Izzybeads .

Right I am off into the shed to make more knobs, got the bug now...oooo, bug knob.....

Laney x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)