Friday 17 May 2013

Lampwork glass tutorial, monkey bead



How to make bugs tutorial now in the shop click HERE!!

Its here, its available, its in the shop, its brilliant, if I say so myself, how to make glass lampwork bugs.  Bees, butterflies and dragonflies with me!!  Why am I so excited?  If only you knew how long its taken me to figure out how to shrink files, capture a screen shot, then you would know that at £3 for an instant download its a real bargin!! 
 
I am not computer savvy it is VERY safe to say!
 
Right, happy Friday, stop monkeying around
 
this little treasure was a commission and I did laugh!
 
 
I am now off to make another tutorial, how to make my glass rose rings that will be another day of sitting here at the computer, ok afternoon, good grief look at the time 2pm already!
 
Enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend.
 
Laney x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)