Saturday 12 July 2014

Flower frenzy....

Cocktail ring on Etsy
Having a weekly round up :)  A comment kept being said about cocktail rings with my roses so I had a little play :)  This one is a lovely orange rose with copper wire and coral semi precious stones, its adjustable so will fit any finger...just imagine how fab this will look at a summer do :)






Cocktail ring on Etsy


Coral and teal flowers on eBay
 I am still very much on my flower frenzy, I just can't seem to get enough glass flowers and real ones in my garden. 


The beautiful poppy is from some seeds given to me by a friend last year and they are glorious,  big blousey flowers, my favourites.


The teal and coral flowers are have a lovely beachy feel to them.  I do like contrasting colours.

Coral and teal flowers on eBay


 
Orange mog for Halloween


Poinsettia flower on eBay
 I think I am thinking ahead already with fabulous Halloween cats, inspired completely by the wonderful and most favourite book of mine Slinky Malinky by Lynley Dodd.  I love Slinky Malinky!  The blue bead has found a home but the orange mog is still waiting for his fur-ever home in my Etsy shop.  The Poinsettia flower and buds are my reminded that Christmas isn't too far away, still plenty of long hot summer days to look forward to though...hopefully.
Jupiter Storm roses on eBay
It is most rare for me to use neutral colours, I am drawn to those bright primary colours, but this glass is new to me, Jupiter Storm and its a soft creamy ivory pinky colour, totally gorgeous.
 
So...that's this weeks round up. I do have some Gordy stories to tell but I really must get on and hoover up this house!!  Have a great weekend.
 
Laney x

2 comments:

  1. OOOohh Laney gorgeous makings. The teal and coral look stunning together. The cocktail ring is really awesome. Yummy!! ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - LOVE these colors and beautiful lampwork - SOOOOOOOOO yummy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)