Wednesday 10 April 2013

I did it!

Nothing too exciting, but I have managed to download the pictures from my new phone, all by myself!
 
So, look at these lovely cakes, sadly not my cooking, but a lovely young lady (ok girl, she was in her 20's!) whom I met at a craft fair in Weston Super Mare, the other weekend, they were delicious!
 

 
 
Then a few of the two gorgeous blondes in my life, Defi on the left and Iz on the right, enjoying some sunshine by the river the other week.


And hole digging, I am sure that Defi thinks there is gold in this field somewhere, he digs a new hole everyday with Iz looking on, just incase its an old bone or something interesting, so far we have just got a mucky Defi!


I was at the Flame Off in Silverstone the weekend just passed, and watched the wonderful Lucio Bubacco do a demonstration, inspired I came home to make some small glass sculptures, unfortunately my little torch is not up to the job for the scale I am trying to get, but, fortunately, I did succumb to a new Midrange Plus torch, just sorting out some oxygen tanks, regulators and space then I will be burning bigger and better...I hope!


Laney x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous - the cupcakes, the doggies, and the new bead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving them all!! Lucio was very inspiring! Billie loved it too. It was a fab FO! Great to see lots of friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)