Tuesday 14 October 2014

Christmas swop.

I know, I know, Christmas is...counting on fingers... 71 days until the 'big' day, depending on where you are in the world of course, but still, 70 odd days to go.  I stumbled across this blog,  Creative Chaos and Kimberley is organizing a Christmas swop, sounds fun, take a 1 litre container and fill it with festive goodies to open on the day.  Why not? I thought and dashed straight over to sign up!

Fancy a go?  could be fun.  Click on the link and register Creative Chaos click this link

Just to let you know - sign ups close November 10th and parcels must be sent off by
December 10th at the latest.

Right off to read another blog I stumbled upon, my day is being fast consumed with blog reading.  Photos of the poncho will be forthcoming, right after my kids stop being mean to me about it, they don't know class when they see it, ok so its a little on the large side......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my corner of the blogging world :)